Middletown, New York
Design of Site Plan for first new hospital built in New York State in 20 years. Design included building site, roadway and parking facilities, water & sewer facilities, low-impact stormwater management facilities, site grading, earthwork analysis and balancing. Project was fast-tracked and received final approval from Town of Wallkill in 16 months.
The design included the following engineering aspects:
- Boundary and Topographic survey Mapping
- Building location and layout
- Internal roadway layout, circulation and design
- Parking facility layout and design for 1,600 spaces
- Water and sewage utility connection design and layout
- Low-impact stormwater management plan layout and design (SWPPP)
- Site grading design
- Earthwork analysis and Volume calculations
- EIS development and coordination with Project Planners
- Representation of client before municipal and regulatory review agencies
- Coordination of traffic improvements to County route 67 with OCDPW
- Approvals obtained in 16 months
John O’Rourke, P.E.
John Queenan, P.E.